Internet Of Things (IOT)
Fuestech reduces the time, cost, and risk required to build innovative Machine-to-Machine (M2M) and Internet of Things (IoT) applications. Fuestech accelerates IoT application development by compressing the design-develop-deploy cycle – reducing time to market and spurring Fuestech. Cloud, On-Premise, Federated, or Embedded – Fuestech lets you deploy exactly the way you want to fit the needs of any scenario.
Smart Agriculture, Smart Cities, Smart Grid, Smart Water, Smart Buildings, and Telematics. Fuestech launches its M2M solutions based on LoRa (Low Power, Long Range) and Sigfox standard and offers your low power, long range product development easily.
It provides a complete application design, runtime, and intelligence environment with the following innovative features:
- Network – to transmit data.
- Cloud hosting – to save data generated by the sensors.
- Communication – Media to exchange the data. Ex: 2G/3G/4G/LTE, WiFi, BLE, RF, Zigbee, Zwave, LoRa.
- M2M Platform – such as Thingworx, Bosch SI, Aeris to receive data from the sensors.
- Analytics – to make meaningful information from the sensor data and generate reports and dashboards.
- UI Front End – Traditional technologies like HTML, Liferay etc. or M2M platform like Thingworx.
- Third party integration – to allow seamless integration with existing systems used by an enterprise.
- Machine connectivity and data acquisition.
- Battery operated Smart City solutions.
- Different types of gateways with GSM, Ethernet, WiFi or Bluetooth connectivity.
- Data storage on cloud network for faster retrieval.
- Data mining and presenting it in analytical reports.
- Smartphone connectivity.